1. What are the advantages of purchasing a website template?
The major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$70.
You don't have to hire a web designer or web design studio. Second advantage is
time frame: It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web page
of such quality.
2. What do I receive when I order a template?
After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a
confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contains
the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart library.
You will need unzipping software to open the .zip archive. Windows users may
or www.WinZip.com. Mac users
may visit www.StuffIt.com.
3. In what formats are your templates available?
Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are
included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe
GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
• Build a website using the template in any way you like.
You may not:
• Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
• Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified
or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and
• Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase
the same template once more in order to make another project with the same
5. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have
chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this
template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently
removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers
again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
6. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already
Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on
the net. There are more than 3,000,000,000 webpages online now according to
statistics on www.google.com.
7. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional
charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for
8. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?
Please use MoneyBookers payment option. They accept payments by check
9. Is there any return policy?
Since our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue
refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for
understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that
you've carefully read 'sources available' section. We only make exceptions with
this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case
basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim
is one week after the delivery date.
10. I ordered a template but haven't received the download information.
In this case please contact our Billing Department via support chat or e-mail
11. I was billed twice. I received 2 emails from merchant
Make sure that these charges have different order IDs. If it is so, contact
our billing department.
12. Is it possible to reactivate my download link if it was deactivated
after 3 days?
Yes. Please contact our billing department and they will reactivate your
13. How can I modify a template to suit my particular website?
Please visit our Help Center Section
to get detailed information.
14. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe GoLive,
Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check the 'sources
available' field in the template preview window.
15. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can
find more info about Photoshop and download a free trial version at Adobe
16. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
We think that Macromedia Dreamweaver is the best.
17. How can I modify flash portion of the template?
You need to use Macromedia FlashTM to edit animated part of the template.
Please visit the site of the developer: http://www.macromedia.com/software/
18. When I try to open the flash fla file, I get an error Unexpected file
This means that .fla file is incompatible with your Flash version. Please
install Flash MX to edit this file or get in touch with our support personnel to
have the file converted to appropriate version.
19. Can I edit flash template in Swish?
No. Our flash templates can be edited only with Macromedia FlashTM
20. Can I change the pictures on the flash animated website and put my own
Yes, you can.
21. Is it possible to use your templates to develop websites for my
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a
high-quality design and also save time and money. Mind that when you purchase
the template with oridnary or exclusive licence you're entitled to create only
one project (one domain name).